To attract and keep high-income customers, companies need to turn to social media for customer service.
The smartphone experience continues to be enhanced and personalized with a host of equally "smart" adjacent devices that people can wear - or even swallow.
Terry Young (CEO and founder) and Dana Wade (Chief Client Officer) from Sparks & Honey discuss using culture to connect with an audience today.
Marketers need to take a more dynamic approach to segmentation by tailoring messages to three diverse groups of customers.
McKinsey M&S on Twitter
- Do you consult customer reviews prior to making a purchase decision? http://t.co/Wv3JMWKgBQ — 1 hour 5 min ago
- Wearable devices. Diagnose disease. Indigestible. Tissue enabled sensors. #smartdevices >> http://t.co/URCqlsmuQd — 2 hours 14 min ago
- MT @marilou_1912: Being a woman in tech in Greece http://t.co/a0ATpua52H http://t.co/jEDzn5fneH — 4 hours 24 min ago
- RT @LinkedIn: Celebrate failure. Change. Users. Funnel. Why @davidedelman thinks its time for these business words to change. http://t.co/w… — 5 hours 35 min ago
- @McKinsey research suggests 4 key tech trends drive smartphone-adjacent device innovation: http://t.co/VzqJSCoLtb — 6 hours 10 min ago
- RT @3HatsComm: These 4 Words Really Matter To Your Business Strategy @davidedelman http://t.co/HFnab32jLb – it's about how you think. — 6 hours 51 min ago